TO GET YOUR GRINDER REPAIRED – Pre-pay. Fill out the form. Mail us your grinder. We’ll take care of the rest!
- Pay for the repair using the Baratza Web site.
- After your purchase, you will receive an email with a repair form.
- Please complete all sections of the form. Print completed form and include inside the box with the grinder. If you wish to pay by check, click here for our repair form.
- Package your grinder (WITHOUT the hopper and grounds bin) in a sturdy (new) box and adequate cushioning material. Please do not use foam peanuts. Please be aware that grinders that are further damaged due to inadequate packaging, for shipping, may result in increased repair charges.
- Keep your tracking information in case the grinder is lost in transit.
- Please note: THE GRINDER REPAIR PROGRAM IS ONLY APPLICABLE FOR UNITS IN THE UNITED STATES. PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org FOR REQUESTS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.
- MOST GRINDERS CAN BE FIXED AND READY TO RETURN WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS OF RECEIPT. To arrange and pay for expedited return shipping please contact email@example.com after placing your order.
Our standard repair includes the following:
- Diagnose problems
- Replace worn/broken parts as needed (except burrs)
- Thorough cleaning
- Return shipping
- 6 month warranty
See the table below for prices for repairing the grinder and for replacing burrs.
|Sette 270Wi & W||$90.00||N/A|