Baratza, the leading designer and manufacturer of innovative, precision burr coffee grinders for the home, is looking to hire a new customer support/operations person for our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
The Baratza operations and customer support team is known for exceptional customer support, troubleshooting and fixing grinders both over the phone and via email so that our customers have minimal downtime between a broken grinder and brewing great coffee. Getting orders for new grinders, refurbs, or parts out the door quickly is also critical to our customer service. We are searching for a dedicated team player, with mechanical aptitude/experience and solid verbal and written communication skills to join our small but awesome operations team. You HAVE to love to help people to be successful in this role!
Key duties include:
- Provide exceptional technical support by phone and email for wholesale and retail customers. Other aspects of the role may include invoicing and credits in Quickbooks, pulling and shipping parts and grinder orders, plus service and refurb grinders.
- Enjoy working with people, including over the phone.
- Ability to be patient and positive with frustrated, (and sometimes) annoyed customers.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Mechanical ability, to service and refurb grinders
- Demonstrated interest and knowledge in the Specialty Coffee industry, especially grinding and brewing coffee.
- Ability to connect with people for where they are in their coffee/grinder knowledge
- Detail-oriented and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Flexible, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently with minimal guidance.
- Good typist with excellent written communication skills
- Interest and proficiency in modern technology/computers would be a plus
- Ability to sit at a computer or on the phone for long stretches.
- Can work in close quarters with others.
- The work is mainly in an office and warehouse.
This is a full time hourly position with health insurance, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement and a 401k Plan.
Please write and tell us why you think you’d be the person we want to join our small team to support our fast growing customer base. Please enclose an up to date resume detailing your wonderful skills, talents and experience. Email to Diane@Baratza.com