Our customers use all these grinders on a daily basis to make their favorite cups of coffee, for themselves at home or in their cafes. Sometimes they need some help from us! We’re on the search for a Service Technician to join our operations and customer support team at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
The Baratza repair, refurb and service center is an integral part of our operations and customer support office. Baratza technicians are responsible for troubleshooting and repairing grinders so that they are brought up to current standards and will give the accurate, consistent grind and reliability that Baratza grinders are known for. This means handling walk-in repairs, daily repairs and refurbs. The technicians work closely with the customer support team to identify and track grinder problems and develop solutions to continuously improve our customer support and make our grinders better. We are searching for a dedicated team player with mechanical aptitude and interest in coffee to join our small but awesome service team. Here’s what you might be wondering about…..
Key duties include:
• Receive and track returned grinders
• Refurb and repair grinders
• Input customer and service information in QuickBooks
• Pull and ship parts and grinder orders when necessary
• Work with the support team to identify and problem solve grinder issues
• Aptitude and experience repairing electrical appliances
• Mechanical ability, to service and refurb grinders
• Detail-oriented and logical approach to problem-solving
• Flexible, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently with minimal guidance
• Computer skills
• Demonstrated interest and knowledge in the Specialty Coffee industry, especially grinding and brewing coffee
• Ability to stand, bend, and lift 60 pounds
• Can work in close quarters with others
• The work is mainly in the service center and warehouse
This is a full time hourly position with competitive pay, health insurance, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement and a 401k Plan.
Please write and tell us why you think you’d be the person we want to join our small team to service and repair coffee grinders. Please enclose an up to date resume detailing your wonderful skills, talents and experience. Email to Diane@Baratza.com