TO GET YOUR GRINDER REPAIRED – Pre-pay. Fill out the form. Mail us your grinder. We’ll take care of the rest!
- Pay for the repair using the Baratza Web site.
- After your purchase, you will receive an email with a repair form.
- Please complete all sections of the form. Print completed form and include inside the box with the grinder. If you wish to pay by check or cannot find the form in your email, click here for our repair form.
- Package your grinder (WITHOUT the hopper and grounds bin) in a sturdy (new) box and adequate cushioning material. Please do not use foam peanuts. Please be aware that grinders that are further damaged in shipping due to inadequate packaging may result in increased repair costs.
- For the Encore/Virtuoso/Maestro/Preciso grinders, please include your ring burr in the grinder.
- Keep your tracking information in case the grinder is lost in transit.
- Please note: THE GRINDER REPAIR PROGRAM IS ONLY APPLICABLE FOR UNITS IN THE UNITED STATES. PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org FOR REQUESTS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.
- MOST GRINDERS CAN BE FIXED AND READY TO RETURN WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS OF RECEIPT. To arrange and pay for expedited return shipping please contact email@example.com after placing your order.
Our standard repair includes the following:
- Diagnose problems
- Replace worn/broken parts as needed (except burrs)
- Thorough cleaning
- Return shipping
- 6 month warranty
See the table below for prices for repairing the grinder and for replacing burrs.PLEASE NOTE: Baratza offers repair for Baratza grinders. We can no longer repair the Solis Maestro, Solis Maestro Plus, Solis 166, or the Starbucks Barista that does not have the Baratza Logo.
|Sette 270Wi & W||$90.00||N/A|