Our standard repair includes the following:
- Diagnose problems
- Replace worn/broken parts as needed (except burrs)
- Thorough cleaning
- Return shipping
- 6 month warranty
To get your grinder repaired:
- Click here for our repair form. Please complete all sections of the form. Print completed form and include inside the box with the grinder.
- Pay for the repair using the Baratza Web site or include your credit card information on the form. Please send payment confirmation if you prepaid on the Baratza Web site.
- Package your grinder (without the hopper and grounds bin) in a sturdy (new) box and adequate cushioning material. Please do not use foam peanuts. Please be aware that grinders that are further damaged due to inadequate packaging, for shipping, may result in increased repair charges.
- Keep your tracking information in case the grinder is lost in transit.
- Please note: THE GRINDER REPAIR PROGRAM IS ONLY APPLICABLE FOR UNITS IN THE UNITED STATES. PLEASE CHECK OUR WEBSITE SUPPORT>SERVICE CENTERS IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE US.
Send your grinders and Repair form (including payment) to:
3923 120th Ave. SE
Bellevue, WA 98006
We will e-mail you when the grinder is repaired and being returned. Please allow 5 days after you expect Baratza to receive your grinder before contacting us.
See the table below for prices for repairing the grinder and for replacing burrs.
PLEASE NOTE: Baratza offers repair for Baratza grinders. We can no longer repair the Solis Maestro, Solis Maestro Plus, Solis 166, or the Starbucks Barista that does not have the Baratza Logo.